Monday, May 23, 2011

Customized Party Banners



Celebrate special occasions with our fun party banners.

This Banner is great for all those fun summer bridal showers.
This banner reads: Bride to Be

Each scalloped square is 4" inches. I have used the highest quality of textured cardstock and adhesive. I have added fun flowers with a gem in the center.

If you would like a custom made banner, please contact me. I would love to make a one of a kind creation for you.

The banner measures 40 inches (not including the length of the twine on the ends)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Which cartridge did you use for the letters? I'm a teacher and have been looking for a good block style font for bulletin boards. I found you through your tip on Erica's FB page. Your projects are super cute. I'm a new follower :)

    Tiffany
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit US I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete