Monday, May 30, 2011

June Visiting Teaching Handouts in Stock Now!


These are my very favorite visiting teaching handouts yet!

This adorable handout includes:
*Part of the June Monthly Visiting Teaching message
*My favorite Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
*A Home Decor Tile- The tile has one of my favorite quotes from President Monson on it.
"Our lives will depend upon the decisions which we make- for decisions determine destiny."

Tile Measures 4 inches

*Decorative paper may vary from tiles, the overall design will stay the same.

Handouts will come package in a clear bag ready to handout:)

I do custom orders, if you need more handouts than I have available- send us a email


*Every purchase made will be automatically entered to win a $50.00 gift certificate to our etsy shoppe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment